Mamaheart Nannies is dedicated to keeping our community safe from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Following Are Our Safety Guidelines:
- We require our nannies and families to stay home if anyone is feeling sick or has symptoms.
- We promote etiquette for washing hands regularly throughout the day.
- We encourage our nannies and families to limit their exposure to public places.
- We stress the importance of our nannies and families to continue to social distance.
- We ask nannies and families to frequently disinfect any high traffic or regularly touched objects.
- We leverage the use of technology for interviews.
- We encourage nannies and families to continue to educate themselves on current guidelines as set forth by CA State Gov, CDC, the Federal Government and WHO.
- We ensure all nannies & families matched align on the COVID Risk Tolerance Scale.